Friday, November 25, 2011

Busy...busy... busy...

Those of you who know me know that I enjoy being busy.  Having 9 kids and a business is enough to send anyone over the edge, but I thrive on the crazy schedule.  My goal for this year was to slow down and enjoy life a little more, so I planned out my jobs and on paper it looked like I had slowed down.  In real life it feels busier than ever!  I just got through the Halloween craziness and almost have everything put in it's place.  We closed the third production of Music Man this year and I'm still putting that away.  I am so excited to say I'm building A Christmas Carol for Homestead Playhouse and having a BLAST!  It is one of my favorite eras to costume.  Another treat is A Christmas Story for MET.  My biggest happiness in this show is that my husband, Austin, has been cast in it.  I really enjoy working with him!  These shows will end just in time to start West Side Story (also for MET) and then Ragtime (MET).  The rest of my year is booked as well but I'll spare you the details on every single show.  Mostly because I will likely stress out if I think about all I have to accomplish.... deep breath... anyhow, I hope you all enjoy the holidays and take a moment to support live theatre!  There's some excellent producitons coming up!  Don't miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment