Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I forgot to tell the funny story!

So,  funny story of the day... I mentioned that I put the ball out front to dry.  We have this little "U" shaped patio out front I put it in, and then moved a chair by the opening in hopes it wouldn't go anywhere.  Or a neighbor kid wouldn't come play with it.  (actually that would be super funny as they'd get all sticky and gluey) anyhow, it was out there.  While it was out there, I went back in to work on the yellow dress.  Rachel was up with me just hanging out.  I asked her if she knew what I was making and she said, "it's Belles dress" in a "duh mom" kind of voice.  So I said, "are you sure it' s not Mrs. Potts?"  and she replied, "of course it's not Mrs. Potts.  Mrs. Potts is rolling down the street."  She said it very mater of fact. And I panicked, ran downstairs like a bat out of hades and didn't see it on the patio from the door.  Seriously worried about a random neighbor video taping me running down the street chasing a half sticky newspaper covered giant ball, I went out to see if I could find it.  I was relieved to see it had just rolled a little bit to the side and was still on the patio.  But the fear of the rolling ball got me to bring the thing in.  Whew.  End of story.  My life is so complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment