Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Who needs sleep when you get to have back to back tech weeks?

Well, I need sleep.  But not yet.  Must sew!  Ha!  Hairspray is coming along well, though VERY behind. Ive been working so hard to get it done I haven't blogged.  In addition, we've been asked to not post pictures of what's going on in the show until after opening night.  So, I have some sneak peeks but nothing revealing.  I'm a tease, I know.


DO NOT miss this show!  Seriously readers, it's worth it!
















 I've been doing nothing but building costumes, making runs to get zippers/buttons/fabrics and, in general, not much of anything else.  Thanks to my husband who's had the fantastic opportunity to be Mr. Mom for the past few days! I seriously can't wait to be done with this and resume my "regular" life.

Runs to the store (SAS) look a little like this:


And some of the fun things I get to work with look like this:
And, sometime during last week's tech I ran into the armrest in the theatre and so my leg looked like this: 

This is my thigh the morning after...




And here's my thigh (with really bad lighting!) today.  This seriously hurts.  I'm a casualty of theatre...


Between tech week, My awesome nephew got married.  At one of the family parties they had a photo booth and we got to take pictures like these:



I know, that has nothing to do with work- but the pictures are funny and I wanted to share.  Plus I figured you needed something to take your mind off of my sexy thigh bruise. 


At the MAC, I spend my time in the dressing room.  I took over Little Inez's mirror spot and, well sit there and sew... 

I sew things like this!  I know you're DYING to see what this is going to be! 


And I get to work with fun trims like these:


Lots more was made (and is being made) - and loads of funny things went on this week.  There's just no time to blog it all... and, well, several times I wanted to take pictures but the littles hijacked my phone to feed their angry bird addiction...  

See you at the theatre! And keep and eye out because I'm going to reveal some goodies SOON!!



No comments:

Post a Comment